Are you interested in gaining a more in-depth knowledge of yeast? Join us at our White Labs San Diego facility or online through our live webcast for Yeast Essentials 2.0. This two-day workshop includes two hands-on lab components, lead by our talented lab staff, that will cover details on setting up a lab and quality control programs along with general lab techniques to improve your brewing operations.
This two-day workshop will explore:
• Fermentation control points
• Tips for maintaining optimal yeast performance
• How to develop desired yeast flavor compounds
• Methods for off-flavor detection
• Sensory evaluation techniques of different strains
• How to properly troubleshoot different fermentation problems
• Chris White, Ph.D. - President, Founder, & CEO
• Kara Taylor - Technical Laboratory Manager
• Erik Fowler - Education & Engagement Manager
We are excited to offer a live webcast of this workshop for the cost of $400. Early-bird pricing is $350 and ends on January 11th, 2020. The interactive lab sections are not available with the webcast. Each day of this workshop the webcast will be broadcast live from 9 a.m. to noon PST.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided to in-person attendees.
We have added an additional one-day in-depth course on February 12th, 2020, which picks up where Yeast Essentials 2.0 leaves off. In a hands-on small group setting, Lab Practicum: Putting Your Yeast Essentials 2.0 Knowledge to Work reviews and practices topics which were covered during lectures and lab portions of Yeast Essentials 2.0.
Buy now using our mobile app or by emailing [email protected]. you may also contact our customer service team by calling 888.593.2785.