Ready to learn more about the microbes responsible for making sour and farmhouse beers? Join us in-person or through our live webcast for this one-day Sour Beer Essentials workshop.
This one-day workshop will explore:
• The finer points of fermenting sour beer
• Intricacies of handling the yeast and bacteria
• Culture selection
• Spontaneous and modern fermentation techniques, from kettle souring to long-term secondary fermentation
• How to produce clean, wild beers in shared space
• Basic QA/QC techniques
• Neva Parker—Vice President of Operations
• Karen Fortmann, Ph.D.—Senior Scientist
• Erik Fowler—Education & Engagement Curator
We are excited to offer this class as a live webcast of this workshop for the cost of $400. Early-bird pricing is $350 and ends on September 22, 2019. The webcast will be broadcast live from 9 a.m. to approximately 3 p.m. PST.